California Business Portal

When is an alcoholic beverage duplicate license required?

An on-sale general licensee who maintains on his/her licensed premises more than one room in which a fixed counter or service bar is regularly maintained and at which distilled spirits are served to the public must apply for a duplicate license and pay a full annual fee for each such license. 

For more information consult the Alcoholic Beverages Control Department (ABC) or call (916) 419-2500.

Did you find this article helpful?

Haven't found what you're looking for, send us an email