California Business Portal

Do I need to register my piece of portable equipment, and how do I go about getting it registered?

There are two ways of registering your portable equipment. You can register them through the local air district. A list of numbers for the air districts can be found here:

Or you can register the equipment through ARB's voluntary PERP program. Visit our website here: or call our PERP hotline at 916-324-5869.

Did you find this article helpful?

Haven't found what you're looking for, send us an email