California Business Portal

Where do S Corporations nonresident shareholders get their California source income from their Schedule K-1 (100S)?

For nonresident shareholders, California source income is shown on Schedule K-1 (100S) column (e). Nonbusiness income is shown on table 1 of the Schedule K-1.

Did you find this article helpful?

Haven't found what you're looking for, send us an email