California Business Portal

Where do S Corporations make adjustments for state and federal law differences on Schedule K-1 (100S)?

S Corporations use column (c) of the Schedule K-1 (100S) to show the difference between state and federal tax law.

Did you find this article helpful?

Haven't found what you're looking for, send us an email