California Business Portal

What forms do S Corporations file?

S Corporation Forms:                                                                                    
  • To report franchise or income tax, use Form 100S, California S Corporation Franchise or Income Tax Return.
  • To report shareholder's share of income and deductions, use Form 100S, Schedule K-1.
  • All of the S Corporation forms and instructions are in the Form 100S, Booklet.

Did you find this article helpful?

Haven't found what you're looking for, send us an email