California Business Portal

My limited liability company (LLC) has nonresident members. Can the LLC file a tax return for the nonresident member?

Yes, nonresident members of an LLC doing business or deriving income in California may elect to file a group nonresident tax return (California Revenue and Taxation Code Section 18535). Get Publication 1067, Guidelines for Filing a Group Form 540NR, for more information.

Did you find this article helpful?

Haven't found what you're looking for, send us an email