California Business Portal

My limited liability company (LLC) reported taxes for me as a nonconsenting nonresident (NCNR) member. If the LLC pays the NCNR tax, then do I still need to file a California tax return?

Yes, completion of FTB 3832, Limited Liability Company Nonresident Members' Consent, the single member's consent, or the Schedule T does not satisfy the consenting member's California filing requirement.

Did you find this article helpful?

Haven't found what you're looking for, send us an email