California Business Portal

My limited liability company (LLC) has a nonconsenting nonresident (NCNR) member. How do I report the NCNR members' tax?

Use Schedule T, Nonconsenting Nonresident Members' Tax Liability, on the Form 585 to calculate and report NCNR members' taxes that the LLC must pay.

Did you find this article helpful?

Haven't found what you're looking for, send us an email