California Business Portal

My business has a Franchise Tax Board (FTB) lien and I believe it was filed in error. What should I do?

Contact FTB.
If FTB files or records a lien in error, they will: 
  • Release a lien as filed in error to the applicable county recorder’s office or California Secretary of State.
  • Notify the credit bureau agencies to remove the lien from your credit bureau report. 

Did you find this article helpful?

Haven't found what you're looking for, send us an email