California Business Portal

My business has a Franchise Tax Board (FTB) lien and we are in a real estate transaction. What should we do?

Your escrow, title, or mortgage company will need to complete and send an eDemand request to FTB.

Did you find this article helpful?

Haven't found what you're looking for, send us an email