California Business Portal

I need a state Employer ID number for my business. Who do I contact?

You will need to register with the Employment Development Department.  You can call them toll-free at 888.745.3886 or visit your nearest Employment Tax Office.

Did you find this article helpful?

Haven't found what you're looking for, send us an email